Terms & Conditions

This site belongs to the Rio Luxury Apartments visited at www.rioluxuryapartments.com internet.

This document defines the terms established by the Rio Luxury Apartments for the use of the site and the use of booking services rendered by the system Rio Luxury Apartments.

These conditions are considered known and accepted by the user who browses and uses Rio Luxury Apartments and web portals linked to the Rio Luxury Apartments proceeding to make reservations for accommodations.

 
The Rio Luxury Apartments, is the owner and manages the control of the reservation system.

  
1) ads on the website are published www.rioluxuryapartments.com User poster on its own initiative, under the full and exclusive responsibility.

The publication of these ads is not subject to any prior determination by the Rio Luxury Apartments. The latter will not, therefore, in no way responsible for the correctness, truthfulness, lawfulness, respect of property rights, legality and / or possible breach of public policy or morality, of any posting online from their user agent.

2) The Rio Luxury Apartments through this web site offers the ability for users to make reservations.

3) The Rio Luxury Apartments does not carry out activities in any way of interposing mediation eo eo eo sale and or rental rooms for rent / accommodation ..

4) The reservation, through our supervision, is made by you directly to the manager and / or owner of the apartment or other type of structure, paying the deposit and the living room by credit card or bank transfer or cash directly to the latter.

5) When booking, the User will receive an e-mail containing the terms and conditions of stay and eventual cancellation.

I declare in any case expressly to exempt any action from Rio Luxury Apartments and demand, judicial or extrajudicial, consequential and / or employees providing the services offered through the website www.rioluxuryapartments.com.

I have read the information on the processing of personal data (D.Lgs196/2003 and following) and I give my consent to the collection, dissemination and processing of all my personal and sensitive data from the Rio Luxury Apartments.

I have read and approve all general and specifically the operation of the website www.rioluxuryapartments.com above.

 

PAYMENT TERMS for the apartments with Rio Exclusive: Reservations require 25% non-refundable reservation deposit (25% of Guest’s total rent due) at time of booking. During the peak weeks of New Years, Carnival, World Cup, etc, a non-refundable reservation deposit of 50% is due at time of booking. The balance of 75% (or 50% in case of New Years, Carnival or World Cup peak period booking) is due at or before check-in. Guest will be allowed to enter the rented property, and keys will be released to the Guest, once the balance of rent has been collected by Rio Exclusive Imobiliaria SA. If the Guest chooses to release their reservation for any reason, prior to paying the remainder of your initial payment, Guest would forfeit the initial non-refundable reservation deposit. Rio Exclusive Imobiliaria SA accepts Visa, or MasterCard, as well, we accept direct bank deposits to our company bank account, and cash payments. If Guest chooses to pay by bank deposit, Rio Exclusive Imobiliaria SA will provide Guest with full and complete banking information, and Guest will advise Rio Exclusive Imobiliaria SA once they have processed the deposit.

CANCELLATION POLICIES & FEES for the apartments with Rio Exclusive: Once a reservation has been confirmed by payment and Guest is unable to fulfill their obligation to occupy Rental Property, Rio Exclusive Imobiliaria SA must be notified as soon as possible. We require all cancellations be in writing for protection of the Guest. Rio Exclusive Imobiliaria SA will make every attempt to re-rent the property once we have received notification of cancellation. If we are unable to re-rent the property, no refunds will be due. If the property is re-rented at full Rental Rate, Guest will receive a refund of the full amount of rent consideration (Rent, Taxes, Housekeeping Fee, and Guest Services Fee less any “lost” days that Rio Exclusive Imobiliaria SA was not able to fill) less a $200.00 Cancellation Fee.  It is not Rio Exclusive Imobiliaria SA’s responsibility to find a new Guest for the cancelled reservation.  This will be attempted to be done by Rio Exclusive Imobiliaria SA on a best effort basis, but Guest will not hold Rio Exclusive Imobiliaria SA responsible if a replacement Guest cannot be found for Guest’s cancelled reservation.